watched all five Twilight movies
made this list
I went for a run this morning and after fifteen miles I found myself in Daly City so I took a Lyft back to my house where I ate two homemade waffles and started reading a new book (Interpreter of Maladies). Then B and I walked to the AMC Kabuki 8 to see Bo Burnham's Eighth Grade, consumed the Fry-Fecta at Roam Burgers and took Buddy, Ellie and The Dude to the dog park on State Street. Now we're watching Dirty Grandpa which Bevan was flabbergasted to learn received an 11% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
Family Video on Friday nights.
A bulleted list.
- after a six-week lull, I finally finished a book
- I wanted to see an ocean this morning so I jogged to one from my house which is how, for the second Saturday in a row, I ran a half marathon
- the critics are not wrong, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel is, well, rad
- my to-do list last week included "buy a lighter for candles"
- because I watched the trailer for Eighth Grade again today I had no choice but to listen to Enya's "Orinoco Flow" fifty times consecutively
I've been looping the Love, Simon soundtrack since it landed on Spotify however many months ago and track five's got me feeling things today.