After the goings-on of last night I truly believed that my body wouldn't allow me to do more than zero things today, but I shocked myself and my loved ones by doing five whole things today because apparently I am a hero.
Below is a list of the aforementioned five things that I did as well as photos of some of said things which were snapped with my white iPhone 8.
- Ran four miles (the outside during winter in Michigan is not great)
- Saw Pitch Perfect 3 in a completely empty auditorium at the Harbor Cinema with B, Sid and Lauren (if I had to venture a guess I don't think it will win a Best Picture Academy Award at the next Academy Awards)
- Took a nap (because of last night)
- Ate dinner at Chris and Kelly's and also watched the second half of The Santa Clause and helped get the kids to bed (well okay, "helped")
- Went Christmas caroling with my soon-to-be sister-in-law Jessica's awesome relatives (they are awesome)
Okay I'm exhausted good night.