The things that I have done so far today are these:
- Woke up
- Ate a banana
- Ran six miles
- Put a load of laundry into the washing machine
- Moved a load of laundry out of the washing machine and into the dryer
- Ate an omelet (Wait, is it omelette?)
- Foam-rolled my legs
- Did my taxes
- Folded my laundry
- Wet-sneezed into my shirt sleeve
- Watched Weekend on the couch with B
- Opened a bottle of champagne
- Smiled real big
- Drank a bottle of champagne
- Took turns airplaying Broadway musical clips from my phone to the TV with Arin
Oh, I also finished Postcards from the Edge. Below is my favorite part aside from the part that I included in the my favorite quotes from books that I read in 2015 post which hardly anybody read.
Sometimes, though, I'll be driving, listening to loud music with the day spreading out all over, and I'll feel something so big and great—a feeling as loud as the music. It's as though my skin is the only thing that keeps me from going everywhere all at once. If all of this doesn't tell you exactly what I'm doing, it should tell you how I'm feeling when I'm doing whatever it is.
Thanks again for the dolphin and your letter. I hope this finds you well and still on the right side of that hose. I have to sign off or I'll be late for my shrink. I'm expecting a breakthrough any decade now.