It is very many minutes after eleven o'clock and B and I just climbed into bed after enjoying drinks at Nopa (see above photo) and food at Nopalito and I do realize that I haven't done even a passable job of sharing real things in this cyber space lately but I kinda don't wanna get into the reasons behind that right now so here's some grand-tastic shiz from the Web instead.
- Activists ask a group of people a series of questions to create a visual representation of privilege.
- Andrew Arrington plays tennis. Kinda.
- Folks in Toronto pay homage to a dead raccoon.
- Lois Lowry, the beloved children's author, shares her thoughts on Pixar's Inside Out.
- My favorite blogger's dog died yesterday and she wrote about it and it's really fucking heartbreaking.
- Newspaper headlines from all fifty states following the same-sex marriage ruling can be found in a single place.
- Teachers in Mississippi created the dopest "Avenue of Literature" by painting book spines on lockers in a middle school hallway.
- Tennis great Pete Sampras explains what he wishes he knew before he became successful.