On Tuesday evening Tommy and I explored San Francisco's South of Market neighborhood as part of our #coreyandtommydoearth adventure series. Below is my contribution to our shared Corey and Tommy Do Earth web log.
First, I am totes glad that #coreyandtommydoearth happened this week. Even though I saw you twice last week for other reasons, I didn't count them toward our Friendship Hangout Total because they didn't occur on a Tuesday evening.
Secondly, I know I say this about pretty much every Tennis Tuesday adventure that we share with one another, but I think SoMa was my favorite outing yet, and it's possibly even my favorite neighborhood in San Francisco now.
The best parts of the evening according to me were as follows:
- Meeting your college friend Paul (duh)
- The feeling I got when I entered Hole in the Wall Saloon
- My jock-status pinball score
- Getting dudes' phone numbers off bathroom walls
- Seeing your face light up as we entered Mr. S Leather
- The entire Don Ramon's experience (obvi)
- Going full Broadway at Oasis
- Waking Bevan from a dead sleep when I arrived home
I am really stoked for Bernal Heights next week. We are gonna do that place so fully good that I can't even wait about it. Do you think they have gay bars there?
Okay, gotta go. LOL (lots of love), T.
P.S. I lied about the underwear.
P.S.S. Here are some more pictures.