Because today was my last in London I wanted to suck the marrow out of each and every moment which is why I partook in a great many activities including, but not limited to, the following eleven:
- A four-and-a-half-mile run through Hyde Park with Gay Running Club
- Brunch at the Hotel Indigo with Gay Running Club
- Shopping through Covent Garden Market with my co-worker Ali
- A three-mile walk to The Samuel Pepys on the Thames (only to find it closed)
- The consumption of gluten free beer and pizza at Pizza Express
- Hanging with my pal Claudio in the living room of my Airbnb
- Witnessing Gypsy from the stalls at the Savoy Theatre
- Eating fast food sushi from itsu en route to a night of acting too young in Soho
- Closing down Comptons with my co-worker Lauren
- Dancing my legs sore at KuKlub with Lauren, Matt and Philip
- Eating a falafel salad from Moaz whilst chatting to my dad on FaceTime
I'd like to note, before I head to bed, that Imelda Staunton, the lead in this evening's performance of Gypsy, was so totally brilliant in all of the ways. As I watched her perform scene after scene and sing song after song I couldn't help but think that she was born to do exactly what she was doing and that my mom would have enjoyed the hell out of it and that I am a person who is very lucky.
Oh, below are random snaps from this day, which I can say, quite confidently, is now marrowless.